Dc Sports Short Shifter

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolidDreamz

I was thinking about getting a dc sports short shifter for my 00 gsr. I was wondering if it only shortens the "throw" or is it just shorter in length. I don't want to get it if its gonna be stock height. If anyone has one installed please let me know or if you know another brand that is short and good let me know. I installed an APC short shifter in a civic and the guy was pissed it wasn't shorter then his stock one. Thanks ya'll

It shortens the throw and the length, its all in the bend. Also check out the B&M
short shifter it is supposed to be pretty awesome. Hell why you are at it check out the Energy Suspension shifter bushing kit it makes everything feel sooooooooo
nice. :lol:

i have the b&m it on my hatch it changed the throw and hight, but the hight only changed like .5-1.5 inches

i have the B&M Pro Edge Shifter, and it shortens the stick about 1.5" and it has the shortest throw i have ever seen in a civic or acura, plus it is nice and stiff, not loose one bit. from first to second, the shiter only moves about 4" or so. its very short, i warn you it takes alot of getting use to, but once you get it your set. everyone who tries to drive it loves the stick, but can't get over how short the throw and length are. when you think you shift to nuetral, your acctuall in second. thats how short it is, i reccomend this shifter, but it is pricy, it will cost you about $150-$170. this is because it's not just the shifter, its the entire boot it sits in, it replaces the stock rubber boot and all the stock bushings for new teflon ones. here is the link, http://www.caraddons.com/Catalog/subpages/..._shifters09.htm

have fun shopping, and good luck

Back