DC++

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

since ive gotten dsl, ive been dling like crazy... i guess its the common case of "whoa shit i got broadband." anyway, a friend recommended me using dc++ and direct connect.. with direct connect, u have to have shit loads of crap (min. ive seen is 10GB) to share before u start dling.. problem is, my memory isnt like 60gb, more like 7gb :lol: .. so i deleted that and tried dc++.. however, i have no friggin clue how to get started.. anyone?

just use kazaa lite
no minimums
no spyware
no adware
no threat of gov agencies searching your shared folder and sueing the ass off you for piracy

http://www.k-lite.tk

yeah i use kazaa lite, but the problem is that alot of the movies are fake and renamed so u spend ah hour or so dling movies and its fake.. then you gotta search forever to get a real one after countless dls.. DC++ and direct connect ban people with fakes.. so ive heard.. anyway, anyone else?

i've never been able to download 1 ting from direct connect. kazza may have shit named wrong, but at least it dl its right away. I was put in queue for over 2 days for 1 file, before i uninstalled the POS DC

i actually like dc++ but have never used kazza.

to use dc++ you are required to share stuff in order to get into hubs. once files are shared, connect to hubs. in dc++ you can connect to multiple hubs. search and dl. theres not much to it.

im kinda limited now that im using a mac again. i was using kazaa which was great, now im using limewire, which sucks balls.

Back