dc2 into ek

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

connor

have a dc2 atm and im thinking of getting an ek saloon to swap every thing over.
when i have the 2 cars together will i need anything else to do the conversion or will i have everything between the 2 cars ??
also i want to put all the running gear into the ek from the dc2 suspension and arb's and stuff is this all a straight swap over. and would the ek have as good handling as the dc2 when im finished.??
any advice greatly appreicated

Is there anything wrong with the dc2? Frankly, it's a lot of work for very little net gain if the car is still in working order.

Most stuff but not all will transfer. You will need a mount from the 99-00 civic si (in the states... something that came with a b16 in the ek like a CTR will do as well) as the main piece.
the rear LCA's may need to be swapped for the suspension as well. im not up on non-US civics much. (i asume you are not from the USA as you use the term saloon, that we don't really use here).

yes b im from ireland. thats ok that can be sorted out.
as long as i get the engine and brakes in i wont be too worried.
the dc2 has a right bit of rust and i dont think its worth fixing.
i am worried about the wiring incase i need a wiring harness.
i want to get every part i need before i start the conversion to save me hassle of trying to find parts.

Back