DC2H22

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

platinumpunisher

12.4 sec. Dart GSR again w/ another problem. My ride was totaled when I was cut off by a big rig. Thank god insurance paid for cost of car but all the $ I spent on the internals are gone. Since I've already done the B series build I am planning on doing a new build, DC2 w/ H22. I've already bought a USDM type R Integra. The type R engine has been removed along with just about everything in the enigne bay. Has anybody ever done this swap before? Is it really worth my time? I know many ppl don't reccomend the H22 swap cuz of the $ involved, but it's jsut something I am pursueing. If it isn't good, I'll just slam the B18C5 into my 89' Rex. any input on the DC2 w/H22 would be appreciated. Peace :worthy:

you are taking an integra type R and removing the engine to put in an H22?????????????????????

:wtf2:

the type r and h22 make almost the same power plus the type r is lighter so i would think its worthless to remove a b18c5 to put an h22 in. and yes it will be fast with h22

Originally posted by platinumpunisher@May 1 2004, 12:51 PM
I've already bought a USDM type R Integra. The type R engine has been removed along with just about everything in the enigne bay.

ok so did you buy a complete ITR or just a rolling chassis?

It was with a Dart B18 that I put the 12.4...I have another post with all the mods i put into it....It would be better to put the H22 in the Rex....Just leave the B18C5 in my IRT....Its a complete ITR....The Rex is a rolling chassis...I'll work on the Rex H22 and see where I get...Blessings

i've got a 95 teg with H22

but i would advise you stick with what you;re doing
leave the ITR alone and drop the H22 in the rex..
it'll be more work, but WELL worth it
have fun, and get a helmet, rollcage and harness for your own safety you nutty bastard

Back