Dc5

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

StReEtLiMiTz

Hey.. i is new at thys owning a car thing .. and well i know about hondas and all tht hehe umm well any ways my dad is offering to buy me my first car... whitch i found a JDM Honda Integra DC5 Rhd for 28grand Usd is the Dc5 really Worth The 28g to spend on it or should i go wit my orignal plan and get a 91 crx and drop the b18c5 in it ?

o iite cuz i thought it would be kool rolln up to my grls house in a rhd car and she bee all confused but iite ill swap it thnx

Perhaps it'd be cool the first and possibly second time you roll up. But next time you go to get food and you can't reach the window, it won't be cool.

yea i guess thats tru it would suck to have to slide over the shift knob to get a damn big mac =/ .... but yea ... im get my 91 si and just make it crazy fast ... well thys i knw is actually a stupid question... but umm do u think it would be possible to twin turbo a b18c5? wit like a custom manifold fabricated to like .. hold a double turbo and then have the intake split into two port to accept the twin turbo set up its just a random question i think i sould ask cuz u knw if u think it could be done .. then hell im am gunna do it

:laugh: twin turbo is pointless on a 4 cylinder car. There was a guy tat did it, but you won't be fast, or cool if you do it; you'll just be a dumbass for spending lots of money for no reason.

LOL never thought about the drive up with RHD cars. Yeah, twin turbos were a neat idea when they first came out. But even supra and skyline owners have found they can get the same or better gains with single turbo setups. And a single turbo is a hell of a lot easier to tune. The only time a twin turbo setup would be worth doing is on a car with two cylinder heads, like a V6 or V8.

put it like thyss ... money = no problem .. i have no problem askin my popps for a lil cash .. haha he already has like 5 xbox 360's on reserve.. and 5 copies on nfs most wanted.. soo money is really nutitn ..

Quoted post[/post]]
put it like thyss ... money = no problem .. i have no problem askin my popps for a lil cash .. haha he already has like 5 xbox 360's on reserve.. and 5 copies on nfs most wanted.. soo money is really nutitn ..
LMAO, daddy buys me everything. Another kid who works for nothing? :ph34r:

Question:
Why would you want to brag about having your daddy pay for everything?
I'd rather work and earn money for things I wanted.

Quoted post[/post]]

Why the hell would you want five copies of a game?? I suppose it would be good for lan parties?

Anyway, If you want a pussy getting honda/acura, go with an S2000 or an Acura RSX type s. RSXs are NICE inside.. Everything is sexy. OR, if money realy isn't an object, get an NSX. Seriously.

And how are you going to compare a dc5 to a 91 rex??

I think you're 12. :dunno:

This kid sounds like a real winner. Obviously can't talk, daddy buys him everything, and he's comparing a dc5r to a 91 crx. Haha. Whatever works for ya I guess. :dry:

.........i didnt bother to read the thread, but if you have to ask the question, you obviously have never driven through a drive through backwards...its a bitch (and a long story)

Quoted post[/post]]
.........i didnt bother to read the thread, but if you have to ask the question, you obviously have never driven through a drive through backwards...its a bitch (and a long story)

:blink: I expect to see the story written out in off topic when I get up tomorrow morning.

Back