Dc5

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

No listen the point of camparing a dc5 to the 91 crx is the price of picking up the car and plus yea money is no problem its just i have liked the way the crx has lookd for a while since my uncle had 1 i thought it was cool small lightweight compact Honda and then i looked at the fact that they are cheap and that i could get alotta hp outta it and have it light weight for weight reasons there fore ... yea i could get a s2k but... im 17 and i wanna get me a crx wit the b18c5 swapped .... but yea my dad pays for it but not every thing he offered to buy my first car... and well i was lookin to c wht u ppl on the honda swap site thought about the cars and if the dc5 was werth it daddy dnt buy me every thing he sayd if i wanna get the engine modified i have to work and buy my own upgrades.. hell just buy the car and engine every thing else im on my own

Well if you get an ITR, youve already got a B18C5...but dont do rhd...its no fun with life.

go to the members lounge...i posted a short story about a mishap with our chevy II nova.

Back