DDR superstar

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I don't laugh at those kids man.. I fear them. That's totally awesome. I think that's better than kung-fu

Can I put that on my resume? No? Okay, worthless to me. Cool in it's own right though, like some nerd on World of Warcraft killing 300 people in 5 seconds.

World of Warcraft vs Dancing?? Not a good comparison... women love a man that can dance and just because he hit it up on a video game doesn't mean he couldn't walk on to a dance floor and do the same thing in any club with any kind of music. As far as putting it on your resume... maybe... if you were into ballet lol.

he probably can't dance without having little light up squares under him. haha

he probably could have bought an M3 with all the money he spent learning to do that shit.

money spent? fuck for 7o bucks you can play it in your own home.

fear me.

im almost him.

most arcades let you play for free if you're that good.

that's cool. there was a guy that played at a local arcade here that was that good. he could do that freestyle shit. he would use his elbow and all that to. he would do this cool thing where he would put his feet up on the two bar things and play a whole round with his hands. it was funny. he would do the invisible mode to.

Back