Dead block pics, Rollerwaves = boom

?

• Holy shit that looks like hell&#

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Calesta@Jan 6 2004, 02:31 PM
I think IB Spec CP is the way I'm going to go.

is that the "super dupers"???

how streetable are those going to be .... dont they put you at a mid 13:1 CR??

No, those aren't the Super Dupers. He didn't have any in 85.5mm bore. I'm going to be running mid to high 12 compression again- sorry, no 13.

:)

He can spec out some mid 12 compression Super Dupers if you want.

Where do you college guys get your money to buy all these super duper pistons?
I'm trying to bargain my way through a b16 build at my machine shop, doin a lot of wheelin and dealin to get my car rollin.

Originally posted by MikeBergy@Jan 7 2004, 01:42 AM
I know, mike said he was so I was just assuming a lot of college guys are on here.

:D

Oh, I meant "he" as in Jeff at ImportBuilders. I'm not really a college student either... I built the B20/VTEC on money I earned in school, but everything since then was extra cash while I was working. Now that I'm going back into school, money is really tight again....

Oh yeah, I'm posting an update on the engine in another thread. I'll link it here later.

could you list your build calesta? last time i remember it was a b20 vtec i think and read the corvette kill story.. im just curious to see what you used and what kinda power you're making..
oh yeah, sucks about your motor.. i would be crying, especially after only 3k miles.. anyway, i want to see the finished build, so keep the good work.

The last build that died...

B18C1 block with 85mm bore and 89mm stroke on Golden Eagle sleeve
Endyn Rollerwave pistons- high pin, strutted, short skirt
Eagle H beam rods, +.137 inches longer than normal for high pin piston
B16A head, all stock
Everything else stock.

Back