Dead CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Exuma

ANyone interested in a '90 CRX Si, red. Engine is fucked, needs to be rebuilt. Won't run right now, but in the past two months, new tires and brakes all around, main relay, distributor, battery. Also recently, new front axle and control arms. Body has rust and smalll dents and dings.

Great car, just needs an engine.

Maverick26@nyc.rr.com

Okay. Sorry for the delay. The car has been at the garage and I had to take pictures. I am asking $2000, because I had just put $2500 into it before the engine blew. There is a hole in the cylinder and the engine needs to be rebuilt.

Brand new in the last three months: Brakes all around, 4 tires, battery, main relay, distributor, right front control arm.
In the last year or two, front axles(s) clutch.

Body has dings and rust, see pictures. All this needs is an engine.

E-mail me for pictures if I haven't already sent them to you.

Originally posted by Exuma@Sep 22 2003, 01:26 PM
Okay. Sorry for the delay. The car has been at the garage and I had to take pictures. I am asking $2000, because I had just put $2500 into it before the engine blew. There is a hole in the cylinder and the engine needs to be rebuilt.

Brand new in the last three months: Brakes all around, 4 tires, battery, main relay, distributor, right front control arm.
In the last year or two, front axles(s) clutch.

Body has dings and rust, see pictures. All this needs is an engine.

E-mail me for pictures if I haven't already sent them to you.

2g's thats alot for a car thAT NEEDS A ENGINE WITH OUT A CLEAN BODY BTU DON'T LISTEN TO ME YOU MAY GET SOME ONE

Blown motor, rust and dents... Sounds almost like a rolling shell and should be offered for around 500-700 imo. Still waiting on pictures... I emailed you already just curious to the condition

if a vehicle doesnt run... it isnt worth shit reqaurdless of how much has been put into it. i'll give $200 and where are you located?

:werd:

I'll give you $201 and pick it up. :ph34r:

lol

where is he LOCATED .... THE LOCATION SHOULD BE A REQUIREMENT ON THE POSTED TOPIC

Back