Dead End Wire

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ChrisSiR

have an 88 Crx with B16a swap w/ pwo ecu, i just baught the car and noticed a wire that wasnt hooked up to anything, Orng/blu,anyways after doing some research i found that it is for a TDC sensor, does this need to be hooked up to something here?

i dont get a Chk Eng light for it

Thanks

Chris

it depends, is this car a DX by chance??? if it is a DX and a MPFI swap was done there should be a loose wire or 2 by the ecu, and an extra plug hanging in the engine bay...
also where is this wiring hanging??? is it in the engine bay??? do you see a spot to hook it up???

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Apr 23 2003, 04:48 AM
it depends, is this car a DX by chance??? if it is a DX and a MPFI swap was done there should be a loose wire or 2 by the ecu, and an extra plug hanging in the engine bay...
also where is this wiring hanging??? is it in the engine bay??? do you see a spot to hook it up???

its an Si Car, with a b16a Swap out of an JDM SiR

i didnt see anywhere to hook it up.....

Chris

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Apr 23 2003, 04:48 AM

The car is a Dx with a MPFI swap......

The only wire i saw was coming off of the ECU.... no spot to hook it up

Chris

Back