Dealers Are A Rip

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dealers suck if your trading your civic or any car don't!! sell it I tryied to sell my civic to a dealer (civic si $3,000 stereo, intake, tintied windows mint condition) They only gave $11,000 I bought it 3 months ago for $15,000 dealers suck!!!!! I did get ripped on my honda but my new EVOLUTION is worth it that car is worth every penny for the people that tried to test drive it your an idiot that car is so fast and that 20,000 mark up yeah well i got hooked up I got the car for less than sticker (mrsp) so sell your car to a private party or you canrace me at the scene in Irvine (if I can find them)

LATE ZOARETTE

Originally posted by Zoarette-racing@Mar 24 2003, 11:22 PM
Dealers suck if your trading your civic or any car don't!! sell it I tryied to sell my civic to a dealer (civic si $3,000 stereo, intake, tintied windows mint condition) They only gave $11,000 I bought it 3 months ago for $15,000 dealers suck!!!!! I did get ripped on my honda but my new EVOLUTION is worth it that car is worth every penny for the people that tried to test drive it your an idiot that car is so fast and that 20,000 mark up yeah well i got hooked up I got the car for less than sticker (mrsp) so sell your car to a private party or you canrace me at the scene in Irvine (if I can find them)

LATE ZOARETTE

Irvine huh....Sponsored by mommy and daddy we are?

If you got your car less than sticker than you got ripped off. You can buy a car below invoice now-a-days. There is so much overhead at a dealership, you can rip them off and long as you have control from the get go. I'll give you 3K for your SI !!! :bash:

Originally posted by Zoarette-racing@Mar 24 2003, 11:22 PM
Dealers suck if your trading your civic or any car don't!! sell it I tryied to sell my civic to a dealer (civic si $3,000 stereo, intake, tintied windows mint condition) They only gave $11,000 I bought it 3 months ago for $15,000 dealers suck!!!!! I did get ripped on my honda but my new EVOLUTION is worth it that car is worth every penny for the people that tried to test drive it your an idiot that car is so fast and that 20,000 mark up yeah well i got hooked up I got the car for less than sticker (mrsp) so sell your car to a private party or you canrace  me at the scene in Irvine (if I can find them)

LATE ZOARETTE

a racing scene in irvine??? :lol: go to ontario. airport drive off milliken. better yet, take it to irwindale speedway on thurs. nights (1/8mi. street legals 4-10pm).

There is a trade in value of a car. They wont give you any money for mods, unless they like the car. Dealers wont give you the blue book RESALE value b/c they sell it for that. (give or take, depending the demand/popularity of a vehicle). You bitching about the dealer trying to rip you off for your car, is like me bitching b/c motorx is making a nice chunk of change converting a 9000 dollar skyline into a 30-100k dollar car.

Back