debadging a DC2 teg... ive got a ??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FLounder

power hungry
VIP
ok so i really want to take the "acura" badge on the left side of the decklid off.... are there holes behind it??? im not talking about the acura symbol in the middle of the decklid, but the actual word "acura"

i may leave it until i get the car repainted if so....

Are you sure? I could have swore that I went to take it off once and saw holes, so I put it back.

you will have to take it off to paint the car anyways right

well of course i would but im not repainting it tomorrow or anything! it will be a while for sure.

i just need to know if there are holes there before i waste my time peeling it off just to stick it back on again

I'm 75% that there is but it doesn't take long to check. Just use a screwdriver and a towel. Pry with the screwdriver. Anywhere it would contact the car, put the towel. It was at least 5 years ago that I did it so my info might be off. If you check, let me know.

dont use the screw driver/towel method.. take some dental floss and slide it behind the emblem and pull slowly so it doesnt break

dont use the screw driver/towel method.. take some dental floss and slide it behind the emblem and pull slowly so it doesnt break
Yea I guess that would work better.

Back