debate needs answering

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PhyRe

ok i was talkin with this guy about how vigor and legands are not the same car. he kept sayin they are the exact same car. and i was saying that they are similar but not the exact. then he went to say that the accord and the tsx are the exact .strip them down and everytingn is interchangeable but thats not trew there are little things that arnt lights seats shit lke that, but still things that are not EXACTLY the same. than he went to talk about the camery and the ex300 again similar but not the same. now does anyone know whwere i can go to get full spec to prove this dick wrong.

the general sub structure is very similer... like integras and civics... but the interior,sheet metal and powertrain are totally different. the vigor was a 5 cyl. and the legand was a 6.

sure the cars might share some parts and they might interchange with each other, but in most cases the parts do have subtle differences and different part numbers.

which is why integra power steering racks dont fit on civics very well.

Your friend is only partially right about the TSX and the Accord. The TSX is the exact same as the Accord in every market EXCEPT the USA (well, maybe one or two more markets)... everywhere else, it's known as the Accord. They just slap an Acura badge on it and the "TSX" letters on it here in the States. The Accord that you can currently buy new at the dealer is made for US consumption only.

Back