Debate

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

Some of you know...

Im building a 93 B18A1 (Integra) engine...

So far I have a set of B16 pistons on LS rods w/new Total Seal Rings, Hondata Intake Manifold Gasket, all new seals and gaskets, STR cam plug, OEM bearings, Cometic 2 Layer Headgasket, STR Fuel Rail, B&M FPR, JDM ITR header, PnP LS head, Crower Springs/Ti Retainers.

Im wondering if I should get these parts...

Skunk2 IM, Modded (for my sedan) RSR exMag exhuast, Catco Cat, Adjustable Cam Gears, JG 301's or Crower 62403's, Koyo del Sol Radiator, Fal Fan.

IM - I would definetly benefit from it, but do I absolutely need it?

Adjustable Cam Gears - I dont know if Ill be doing much more to it after this... so.. are they needed?

Cams - Ive searched on the JG cams, and havent found anything... (JG's) but the 62403's are awesome, from what Ive heard...

Input is greatly appreciated...

I just got the Crower 62403s and I can not wait to put them on, about 2 more weeks I will let youknow if you want. I have the LS motor B18B1
I went with the Crower Dual Titanium valve springs and retainer set and I got Venom adjustable cam gears. Like I said if you want I will let you know how they work when they go in.

Originally posted by brian11to1@Sep 3 2004, 04:02 PM
Sure thanks... all I wanted was some assitance, not smart ass comments... what would I expect though?
[post=385878]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey I did not say any smart ass comments, whats that all about.

Skunk2 IM -- good manifold definatly worth picking up... WAY the fuck better than the girraffe that comes on the LS
Modded (for my sedan) RSR exMag exhuast -- great exhaust, i think the one for the coupe fits the 4dr as well, not sure
Catco Cat -- good piece at a low price
Adjustable Cam Gears -- just make sure if you get them, get good ones (they will help in getting the most out of the cams)
JG 301's or Crower 62403's -- dunno about the JGs but the crowers i know are good
Koyo del Sol Radiator not really needed but if you want it go for it ... i like the fluidyne better... looks much nicer... better construction
Fal Fan -- again not really needed but if you want it go for it

Sure thanks... all I wanted was some assitance, not smart ass comments... what would I expect though?

i thought all your choices were good ones... what more was there to say? dont get your panties in a bunch sweet cheeks :)

*pat pat* good game puddin

Originally posted by integraslut78+Sep 3 2004, 07:04 PM-->

Hey I did not say any smart ass comments, whats that all about.
[post=385880]Quoted post[/post]​

wasnt directed towards you

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Sep 3 2004, 07:05 PM
Skunk2 IM -- good manifold definatly worth picking up... WAY the fuck better than the girraffe that comes on the LS
Modded (for my sedan) RSR exMag exhuast -- great exhaust, i think the one for the coupe fits the 4dr as well, not sure
Catco Cat -- good piece at a low price
Adjustable Cam Gears -- just make sure if you get them, get good ones (they will help in getting the most out of the cams)
JG 301's or Crower 62403's -- dunno about the JGs but the crowers i know are good
Koyo del Sol Radiator not really needed but if you want it go for it ... i like the fluidyne better... looks much nicer... better construction
Fal Fan -- again not really needed but if you want it go for it
[post=385881]Quoted post[/post]​

The cam gears what are Good Brands? Venom, Skunk2? most likely get 62403's over the JG's. I'm trying to save on weight so I figured a radiator half the size would cut weight down, no? Fal fan would save on weight a little, does it operate better than a stock fan?

Originally posted by B16@Sep 3 2004, 07:10 PM
brian11to1
@Sep 3 2004, 04:02 PM

i thought all your choices were good ones... what more was there to say? dont get your panties in a bunch sweet cheeks :)
[post=385884]Quoted post[/post]​

Sweet Cheeks, haa haa...

Im sorry...

Thanks eveyrone!

Back