Decent handgun?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by reckedracing@Oct 14 2004, 02:56 PM
Ask your friend's dad what the liabilities of over penetration

bahahahhaa

sorry, i couldn;t help myself
[post=402615]Quoted post[/post]​

thanks, someone really needs 2 lighten thefuck up. i was jokin when i suggested a de for self defense. i personally have the balls to use my hands. i wrestle, study judo, and submission. ufc style bitch. n if shit gets worst i got a bat. i only use guns at the range. i guess my neighborhood isnt that bad as yours.

Blanco -
you get 2 :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I couldn't agree more with everything you said....

And you're a huge stoner too, aren't you?

We should kick it.... :lol:

Originally posted by Blanco@Oct 15 2004, 04:59 PM
Guns are not a laughing matter, period. I'm suprised that shooting with a Police Chief hasn't taught you that. I learned from my father, who was a sniper in Vietnam, when I was 11 or 12. Any weapon deserves the utmost respect, which is something I'm suprised you haven't learned through martial arts. I study Soo Bahk Do which means "Way of the empty hand", so I'm guessing you can figure out my stance on using weapons in a fight. I don't fight for points and I don't fight to win, I fight like my life depends on it. If that means shooting somebody, I'm putting two in the chest and one in the face. Never present a firearm unless you inted on killing someone and always shoot to kill, much like a katana. That's why I take firearms, and weapons, so seriously. And no, the neighborhood I grew up in was no picnic...probably one of the reasons that I'm as serious as I am.

Check out Chuck Taylor (not Converse) and Massad Ayoob.
[post=403145]Quoted post[/post]​

i treat guns with respect, but that doesnt mean i cant have fun at the range. its not like im pointing the thing at my friends or some shit. and your shoot to kill theory is friggin stupid. thats how innocent ppl die. shit im done talkin 2 a stubborn disaplinarian with no sense of humor. can a moderator pleaase shut this thing down.

No, a mod cannot shut this down, because it's MY THREAD. YOU are the one who started this mess by fuckin EJACULATING in it. If a mod's gonna do anything it's gonna be delete your stupid posts.

Anyway, I found a .357/.38 on consignment at a local gun shop for 275 dollars. I believe it's an older large frame S&W. Good deal?

u both need 2 get a life n stop preachin 2 me. i dnt find guns a laughin matter especially both times they were pointed at me. have u ever pistol whiped somebody wit their own gun.. i didnt think so. i could have shot him but i would rather find a not deadly end to a situation. but now i am done with this thread b/c im on this forum 2 talk about cars n u should be 2. mayb when u get a sense of humor u can come talk 2 me. u no wat, dont cuz both u seem 2 be people that i wouldnt like 2 associate with. im gonna go have a life now and go party wit my friends. peace

Ooh. I'm so hurt. English > you.

Anyway, I know it was a large frame 4" barrel chambered for .357 Mag and .38

Originally posted by Blanco+Oct 16 2004, 05:23 AM-->
sLuShBoXtEgGy
@Oct 16 2004, 02:51 AM
u both need 2 get a life n stop preachin 2 me. i dnt find guns a laughin matter especially both times they were pointed at me. have u ever pistol whiped somebody wit their own gun.. i didnt think so. i could have shot him but i would rather find a not deadly end to a situation. but now i am done with this thread b/c im on this forum 2 talk about cars n u should be 2. mayb when u get a sense of humor u can come talk 2 me. u no wat, dont cuz both u seem 2 be people that i wouldnt like 2 associate with. im gonna go have a life now and go party wit my friends. peace
[post=403340]Quoted post[/post]​

You, are an idiot.
[post=403360]Quoted post[/post]​

thank u. YOUR opinion really means somethin 2 me.

Slushbox, iS it 2 hArd 2 tYPe noRmaLly? InsTeAd oF ParTiN' wIt y0 FriEnDs, trY GraBiNg a diCtiOnAry, anD SpeNdiNg TiMe tyPing sOmetHin' UdDer DaN ruBbiSh. K?

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Oct 17 2004, 04:38 AM
Slushbox, iS it 2 hArd 2 tYPe noRmaLly? InsTeAd oF ParTiN' wIt y0 FriEnDs, trY GraBiNg a diCtiOnAry, anD SpeNdiNg TiMe tyPing sOmetHin' UdDer DaN ruBbiSh. K?
[post=403606]Quoted post[/post]​

look i dont want to start trouble. this whole arguement started because i made a joke. blanco n battle pope seem to be pretty knowledgable guys n i dont want this arguement to keep them from helping me in the future. they were right, i was just running my mouth. n as far as my typing goes, if u dont like it dont read it.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Oct 17 2004, 03:34 PM
Thanks for the compliment - no hard feelings, but you did come across as a bit of a jackass. :ph34r:
[post=403774]Quoted post[/post]​

And we all know that's MY job... :p

Back