Decided To Keep The "anahonda"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Drock42

I've been contemplating selling the car for a while now, but luckily I've taken enough time to come to the conclusion that I've put too much into it to back out now. I need to enjoy all the weekends I spent working on it, not to mention the $$$, rather than have some putz buy it and claim he did all the work to it anyway!! Decided to sell or trade in the s-10 and get a full size truck (2002 silverado z-71 to be exact) and finish what I've started the accord. Got started tonight by picking up a p13 ecu off ebay! :werd:
Now if I could only find an h22 trans I'll be set! Just gonna bolt it to the stock tranny if I don't get ahold of one soon. Just thought I'd share the good news with you guys!!!

DOHCVTEC_ACCORD...gonna be hittin you up again buddy...it's on!! :beer:

Actually to clarify...I already have an engine..H22A (93-95 VTEC). So I technically got started a while ago....just getting re-started with the ecu (all I was really lacking)! :D

:woo:
Good to hear mang. Hit me up with any questions, and I'll pretend to know what I'm talking about. :thumbsup:

Back