1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decided To Keep The "anahonda"

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Drock42, Apr 28, 2003.

1. Drock42

Drock42 Senior Member

I've been contemplating selling the car for a while now, but luckily I've taken enough time to come to the conclusion that I've put too much into it to back out now. I need to enjoy all the weekends I spent working on it, not to mention the $$$, rather than have some putz buy it and claim he did all the work to it anyway!! Decided to sell or trade in the s-10 and get a full size truck (2002 silverado z-71 to be exact) and finish what I've started the accord. Got started tonight by picking up a p13 ecu off ebay! :werd:
    Now if I could only find an h22 trans I'll be set! Just gonna bolt it to the stock tranny if I don't get ahold of one soon. Just thought I'd share the good news with you guys!!!

DOHCVTEC_ACCORD...gonna be hittin you up again buddy...it's on!! :beer:

2. 90 accord

90 accord Chicks dig the box Moderator VIP

sounds cool! good luck with everything!

3. Drock42

Drock42 Senior Member

Actually to clarify...I already have an engine..H22A (93-95 VTEC). So I technically got started a while ago....just getting re-started with the ecu (all I was really lacking)! :D

4. dohcvtec_accord

dohcvtec_accord WRX Sellout

:woo:
    Good to hear mang. Hit me up with any questions, and I'll pretend to know what I'm talking about. :thumbsup:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted