Decisions!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I think its good to have morals..
So Injen, I say good for you for not doing her.
In my book, shes a whore for wanting to do you in the backseat of a guys car. I know I'd never do anything like that..I don't care how bad she wanted sex, that just isn't right. And I'm settled down at 19.. It doesn't matter the age, it matters what maturity level your at, and what YOU want; if your sick of one night stands, drama, and bullshit then settle down.. Just don't rush into anything..

to be honest im split 50/50 sure its weird that after one guy she wants to screw you in the back seat, seems like she's not shy at all... and two im agreeing with Celerity to a point, you should live your life to the fullest because you only get one of them, have fun, live and learn... crap happens, and jdmslut is right too, morals are good

Its always good to have fun... But even fun should have its limits.

i wouldve jumped right in that seat and told my friend to hit a bumpy road, maybe a parking lot with some huge speedbumps. and pulled out.

but, the people i used to be friends with, wouldnt have gotten pissed off at me for making out with a chick in the car, they wouldve told me to get back there and meant it.

and just bc the girl wanted to do it in the back seat doesnt make her a whore, makes her fun.
who knows, couldve been her first time.
i have met girls who were eager enough to have sex that they wanted to do it in a car, for their first time, bc they had nowhere else to do it.

and then i wouldve taken her home and wraped it up, and did it again.
maybe a morning after pill when we woke up.

"she's a whore"
theres no justification in that comment. unless you know her and her history.
i have had too many virgins. one in particular wanted to do things i had not even thought of.
goddamn she was fun.

then you, sir, are a fucking retard for skipping it up.

but, oh well, life goes on.

you still friends with this girl?

Injen... I will give you some words of advice, you can take them however you like...

Don't settle down at such a young age, its somewhat unhealthy.
You need to go out, have a good time and be happy. So what if you pound a few chicks here and there, big deal. Keep yourself protected and if you wanna eat the box use some plastic wrap and your good to go. Keep in mind, when you turn 21 and all your friends are going out to bars picking up chicks and what not, your gonna be the one on the back-burner with your cell glued to your ear with your "wifey" calling you 24/7 asking where you are and what your doing. Happens to the best of us, but if a long term relationship is for you, go for it. Life is like a lesson that never ends, you are constantly learning.

Injen... I will give you some words of advice, you can take them however you like...

You need to go out, have a good time and be happy. So what if you pound a few chicks here and there, big deal. Keep yourself protected and if you wanna eat the box use some plastic wrap and your good to go. Keep in mind, when you turn 21 and all your friends are going out to bars picking up chicks and what not, your gonna be the one on the back-burner with your cell glued to your ear with your "wifey" calling you 24/7 asking where you are and what your doing. Happens to the best of us, but if a long term relationship is for you, go for it. Life is like a lesson that never ends, you are constantly learning.

well put

well put

If you have a solid relationship, they won't call you all the time. I don't think my girlfriend has ever called to check up on me while I was at the bar? :confused:

Course, I don't go very often... bars blow, imo.

bars blow, imo.

It depends on what kind of bar you're talking about. If it's a club, then yeah, they fucking blow. If it's just a regular, hang out with your buddies, listen to some rock music, shoot some pool or play some darts type of bar, then those are much better...

Eh, I don't particularly care for either. I think if bars were non-smoking I wouldn't mind as much. Makes me ill.:puke:

If you have a solid relationship, they won't call you all the time. I don't think my girlfriend has ever called to check up on me while I was at the bar? :confused:

Course, I don't go very often... bars blow, imo.

Then you better hire a private detective. Hell, give the show Cheaters a call, they will do it for free. :thumbsup:

Then you better hire a private detective. Hell, give the show Cheaters a call, they will do it for free. :thumbsup:

Ba ha ha ha! I used to watch that show all the time! Did you see the one where the host guy actually got stabbed with a knife by some dude they busted cheating?

Ba ha ha ha! I used to watch that show all the time! Did you see the one where the host guy actually got stabbed with a knife by some dude they busted cheating?

Yea, on the boat! lmao. I saw one episode where some chick was getting slammed out doggy in the back of this guys van. Her bf was crying like a bitch too. I would've just told the guy she had the clap or some shit and walked off.

Back