Decisions!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wrap your tool, Hit that shit, and IDB for your hs hommies

Injen, dont forget to take pics for the GF thread!!!!! Some tittie shots, maybe a backshot or two... just keep your penis out of the picture.

We're not ALL whores... I send him out to the bar cause I like my alone time just like everyone else. I don't check on him cause I know where he is, what the hell else do I need to know?

now i have actually SEEN the show being filmed like in a downtown area, it was prety fun to watch, you've seen the verizon commercials right? where the crowd of people follow the one person with the cell phone? its the same way, like 75 people following two people fighting and a strangely calm host guy lol

We're not ALL whores... I send him out to the bar cause I like my alone time just like everyone else. I don't check on him cause I know where he is, what the hell else do I need to know?

you "send" him? Or he ask's for permission to go out?

scb, your gf's avatar makes many men on HS get erections during post reading. This my friend, is not easily done in today's world. You have a keeper.

It was covered quite a while ago, but I rarely post on here.

Ahhhhh I remember you nowwwww.... You had a pic of her in a hat or some shit as your avatar, and I thought you were a chick and I was kinda flirty with you n shit...

I felt pretty dirty after those few posts, I had to shower...twice.

Ahhhhh I remember you nowwwww.... You had a pic of her in a hat or some shit as your avatar, and I thought you were a chick and I was kinda flirty with you n shit...

hahahaha. yeeeah... sorry, didn't think it would be that confusing. ;)

funay funay

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!

flirting with guys FTMFL!!!

Back