decisions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

teggy99ls

ok i have a 99 integra ls with cat back exhaust and a short ram intake, also im going to put in a performance intake manifold...so thats why i need help. i dont know what i should do next, that is affordable..

cams, obd2-obd1 conversion with a chipped and tuned p28, header upgrade... turbo? lol. Sounds like you need to have a plan on what you want to do with your car. I treat my car as a daily driver, and soon to be road racer, so I have modded my car accordingly as funds become available. Suspension might be a good thing to consider.

ok so if i were to do suspension what would you suggest. springs? struts? front and rear camber kits?

ok i have a 99 integra ls with cat back exhaust and a short ram intake, also im going to put in a performance intake manifold...so thats why i need help. i dont know what i should do next, that is affordable..

I would hold off on the IM, unless you have cams that need more air or F/I, or need your car to performe above 7,000rpms your stock IM will be fine.
You would be better off with getting your stock one honed, it should not change where your motor makes the power, like a aftermarket one would. The longer runners are great for daily driving.

You would be better just going with a decent header first.

suspension? What are you planing to do with this car?

well i want to keep my car n/a and i want it to run low 14 second 1/4 mile and i need this car for a daily driver? so what should i do?

Back