Deck/Patio Gazebo Canopy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX-YEM

Super Moderator
VIP
Anyone have any idea were I can find a 9' x 12' , 9' x 10' or a 8' x 9' ,gazebo/canopy for that I can use on my deck, I'd highly prefer the 9'x 12' . it seems that you can find a 10' x 10' anywhere.

I'd prefer the location to be in CT so I can pick it up locally rather than paying a huge shipping cost.

post a wanted ad on craigslist... or go talk to someone at lowes or home depot.

look thru lowes, home depot, sears, walmart, bj's, costco, ocean state job lot, big lots, called mickey finn's, dicks sporting goods, etc.....

I have found only one 9' x 10' gazebo at home depot it's ugly and goes for $199, not to mention the description at home depot says 9 x 10 but the specs state 10' x 10', If I knew it was going to be this hard to find a damn cnaopy/gazebo I would of made the deck another damn foot bigger. So I'm still open for suggestions.

Actually doing some more searching and found an interesting feedback from an amazon.com customer. some of these 10 x 10 canopies measure 10 x 10 at the top, but the mounting bas is actually 9 x 9, which would actually work out pretty well.

Last edited:
Back