DEcks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vietec

Pioneer Deh 7500 and pioneer deh 750 premier. What is the Difference!!!! Can someone please Tell me!!

Originally posted by vietec@Jul 18 2003, 05:39 AM
Pioneer Deh 7500 and pioneer deh 750 premier. What is the Difference!!!! Can someone please Tell me!!

your better of buying a road gear cd player from walmart

I beg to differ. I am a Premier Dealer.... Usually the difference is the features, premier has a little more to offer, but the MSRP is higher. Premiers main difference though is its 2 Year Warrantee rather than the 1 Year.

my clairon pro audio has a two year waranty and has easier controls then pioneers fuck up set ups

the only difference is the output voltage ont he preouts I believe, or at least it was when I bought my deck. The outputs on the premier deck are ALOT higher, and thus better for running an amplified setup.

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Jul 31 2003, 10:34 AM
my clairon pro audio has a two year waranty and has easier controls then pioneers fuck up set ups

I respect your opinion, but how does it get easier than hitting a simple "Audio" button? Unless you don't understand how to control frequency slope and what not. Pioneer loads there decks with plenty of options that allow you to control almost every aspect of your system depending on the model, all you have to do is get out the owners manual and read. Some people prefer basic "Treble" and "Bass" settings. I am a fan of the older Clarion ProAudio decks also, they are very nice....

Back