Deep Sea Fishing trip pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ive always wanted to go deep sea fishing, but I have no oceans close to me, and the only thing in Lake Erie is old cars and sunk boats.:(

So many questions. Yes, I am a HS OG. Brian send me an IM bragging about his fishing trip. I have grey rep because I haven't been active on the board since it was switched over to vBulletin and implemented the rep system.

not anymore.. :D

I went deep sea fishing over the summer off of Florida, but we only went for like 4 hours. But we caught like, 13-14 nice sized fish in that 4 hours, I couldn't imagine doing it for 3 days.

exactly. Some groups on the boat were walking off with 20+ fish! It was insane, as soon as i dropped my bait down i was catching something 90% of the time.

damn,
i'm friggin 'land-sick' today.

My body is still on the boat. I'm dizzy as hell, can't focus for shit. When i stare at something, its moving back and forth. :(

I think that pretty much settles it for me.... I won't be going again next year. My body isn't cut out for this shit.

how come I didn't get invited'd....:(
wasn't really my place to invite anyone... i was invited myself.
If you want to go next year, you certainly can. you'll need ~$200 in feb for the initial deposit. get in touch with E about it.
Any tuna left?
tons.
vac sealed and frozen.
swing by the house if you want some.

Sounds like fun. They have those sea-sick patches. Try them out.

That might be why you felt like shit. The only time I puked from a boat ride was when I took a Dramamine. Hey can you pm me some info on this place, or do you have a link for it?

Back