Deep thoughts....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
recently i actually was in that situation, where i would have inherited a shitload of money. 1.175 million actually. well it was because my great aunt had wrote in her will that she wanted everything to go to her brother's grandson (me) for him to go to college. well in the end, a pissed off family member destroyed the only fuckin copy of the will. or atleast something along those lines happened, but it was something fucked up.

That's utter crap. Living Trusts are held by the lawyer, and a copy is filed with city hall. You got scammed big time.

that said, go pick up the movie Greed with Michael J Fox. good flick about this situation.

Quoted post[/post]]
I said to start everyone back at the same payscale. Nothing about taking their money...if they were rich, then the money would still be in their bank...but the test would be if they could still make that huge amount of money and be back on top...or if the harder working people that seem to get thrown bad card in life would actually get somewhere as well.

Don't take this post to seriously :wink:

i think that's called marxism.... or is it communism?

either way i don't want a part in it. I bust my ass to get to where i am and what I have. And no 7 kid welfare bitch is going to take that away from me. I'll form a local militia of programmers before i let this fucking sad excuse for an administration attempt such a thing.

this is what supposedly happened:
see, some of my family is back in tennessee, which is where my aunt was. she had a stroke about 12 years ago or so. her brother, my grandad, passed away 11 years ago, so we went back there to bury him. while we were there we went and visited her in the hospital. she had been a teacher for like 30 years or so, and when she found out i was in GATE, gifted and talented education, its a special program in school, and that i wanted to go to college from a young age, seh was impressed and remembered that. apparently she changed her will shortly after we left. there was a "friend" of hers who took care of her stuff, and i guess had a pretty good idea what the will got changed to, and was told by my aunt that it would basically all go to me. the lawyer who wrote up the will was a friend of this ladies, and just wrote it but since it wasn't my aunts lawyer he didn't keep a copy. then the lady kept the will with her. I think she was basically not doing what she was supposed to, since my aunts health wasn't ever good after the stroke. in the end, she says that the bag with all my autns important documents was stolen when someone broke into the house, which is bullshit. so that lady had told some family what was supposedly in the will, then when my aunt died, all the stories changed.

now yes, she could have made that story up all along, buyt the thing is, i never met the lady, and she really didn't know about me or who i was, so i doubt she made it up. so yea thats what happened. and now the money is in probate, and i will end up getting some. basically most of my education is going to be payed for, because 1/2 of the money went to my aunts other sister, and 1/2 would have went to my grandad, which goes to his 3 daughters, one of which is my mom. so basically she is getting right at 200k.

wills need to be whitnessed when signed by a 3rd party whos NOT on the will. sounds like gram wasn't aware of this :cry:

Quoted post[/post]]
wills need to be whitnessed when signed by a 3rd party whos NOT on the will. sounds like gram wasn't aware of this :cry:
yea i think that lady was the witness, then used that knowledge to fuck my aunt over. the thing that pisses me off is not the money. hell yea if used right, it would have set me up financially for a long time, but who cares. the thing that makes me mad is that a will is there to assure someones last wishes or whatever, are taken care of, and when someone deliberately compromises that wish, then thats fucked up.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
It's not even money really. It's the thought of getting something out of someone elses misfortune(death, etc.). My great aunt did not die rich. All the money is still with my great uncle. But a few days after the funeral my mom and dad went to the house to help clean out everything. They got there and two other female family members were all but ran sacking the house and filling their cars. Then one of them passes my mom as she enters the door and actually says, "Your to late, all the good stuff is gone!". My mom and dad foung my great uncle in the back room crying. He said,"Their taking everything that reminds me of my annie". The bitches didn't care, they wanted to profit.

And I agree with you, I'm not leaving shit. Charities will get my money and fuck it, GoodWill get all the other shit. They will have just enough money to put me in the ground.

If I was your Uncle, I'd press theft charges since they obviously took those items without his willing consent.
They didn't get anything of real value. It was just bitches being bitches. But they are not welcome at any family events anymore. And we got are little jab in too. My dad's family celebrates Christmas Eve with a big Slovakian Feast. Well at the beginning of it the oldest Hornacek male (my dad at the moment, my great uncle married in) gives a speech holding a candle that was brought from Slovakian when Hornaceks first immigrated here. Well said bitches have won over about half the family and decided to not invite my immediate family to Christmas Eve since we said they weren't welcome. Whatever. Well they called for the candle because it is a big part of the thing. My father, who is not confrontational by any means, grabs the phone from my mom and says,"I'm the oldest male, It's staying with me. And guess what? Since none of my brothers could have a son, my son(ME) is the next in line. Fuck you, do your dinner with a Yankee Candle." And slams the phone down.

So what? We have a shitty candle. The catch is the candle holder was an antique when it was brought over. The thing is worth a lot of money. WAY more than the stuff they felt the need to steal from my great aunt after her death.

Back