Deer god

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm thinkin' fake. Wouldn't there be like, an outline of the driver in the driver's seat? And blood doesn't stay all red and gooey for long...and there's already cops there. I call :bs:

Originally posted by CRVTEC@Jan 5 2005, 01:22 AM
I'm thinkin' fake. Wouldn't there be like, an outline of the driver in the driver's seat? And blood doesn't stay all red and gooey for long...and there's already cops there. I call :bs:
[post=441278]Quoted post[/post]​

I've seen way to many deer kills in MD and I do have to say I've seen some pretty red ass blood even 12 hours after it was hit.

I see at least 1 deer a week dead on the side of the road.

haha, holy shit! at the track once there was this kid who bought a salvaged sti because it hit a deer and the deer blew up on/in the car and shit all over it too. he showed us before pics, it was pretty fucking messy. not quite on that level though, this was just on the passenger side. i'd hate to clean that fuckin truck. :)

I laughed when i saw the backseat cuz i could just imaqine a little kid sitting back there and all that shit hitting him,lol.

he had to be doing like 90. I've hit deer before at like 60 but it wasn't THAT bad. Shit I hit a bear in my friends truck, I hit the thing at like 50 and it head just practically blew off then the rest of the thing got sucked under the truck. The truck still ran and shit but it needed mostly a new front end.

looks real to me...

and the driver was prob thrown forward upon impact so no outline on the seat...

but damn, thats one bloody mess

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR@Jan 5 2005, 06:48 AM
am i the only one who saw the "super-natural orbes" in the first 3 pics?? <_< :blink: :ph34r:
[post=441326]Quoted post[/post]​
that would be rain on the lense

Back