Definatly one of the happiest days of my life

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The new XB interior is DONE RIGHT. It's a copy of a common setup on other XBs, with a row of smaller gauges to the left of the factory gauge.

It's a black and white design, yes.

Try owning one in bright green.

Yellow. I win. That ugly orange would beat you, too. :D

lrg_article_218-img_0.jpg

You sure ?

At least the green isn't the same color as on the Beetle. And cheers for picking the picture that doesn't do it justice. I actually think the Lizardly color looks good in the sun. :) But Yellow is so 'school bus' and the Orange looks like a pumpkin.

So I didn't pick it up today. Instead, I told them I wasn't going to do it last night, got a little bit off the price and such. This also gets me a couple more days to get my shit together- I don't do well when I'm rushed. I can be a quick thinker at times, but there's just too many angles to hit. :(

Anyway, I'll be driving it off the lot Monday morning. Tomorrow I go to get the check from the bank, and Monday morning I'll be going to get my insurance. (my insurance for my teg actually expires today).

It's going to be expensive with my budget, but I'll handle it ok. It'll be worth it for the confidence to drive 100 miles without fearing every second you will have to be towed home.
That, and one of my really good friends (maybe one of the only?) is desperate to get out of her house, and keeps begging me for rides. If nothing else, it'll make for good conversation since I haven't really seen her since we broke up a long time ago. (I'm young and stupid, but at least I'll be having fun >.<)

Btw, I appreciate the help you all have given. :) You have to be the nicest group of car enthusiasts I've ever run into.

we :wub: you, too. :) I know how you feel about fear of having to get towed. Now, if I do, it's because I've run into something at the track. :X

So I didn't pick it up today. Instead, I told them I wasn't going to do it last night, got a little bit off the price and such. This also gets me a couple more days to get my shit together- I don't do well when I'm rushed. I can be a quick thinker at times, but there's just too many angles to hit. :(

Anyway, I'll be driving it off the lot Monday morning. Tomorrow I go to get the check from the bank, and Monday morning I'll be going to get my insurance. (my insurance for my teg actually expires today).

It's going to be expensive with my budget, but I'll handle it ok. It'll be worth it for the confidence to drive 100 miles without fearing every second you will have to be towed home.
That, and one of my really good friends (maybe one of the only?) is desperate to get out of her house, and keeps begging me for rides. If nothing else, it'll make for good conversation since I haven't really seen her since we broke up a long time ago. (I'm young and stupid, but at least I'll be having fun >.<)

Btw, I appreciate the help you all have given. :) You have to be the nicest group of car enthusiasts I've ever run into.

You think the Yaris will give you confidence over a Honda ? Ok, whatever :)

I felt better in my 91 Civic than I do in pretty much everything.

For as many good things I've heard about honda, I've heard just as many about toyotas. I think I'll be ok. Appreciate the concern, though. ;)

Back