definet hs meet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Are you talking about the plant in Marysville? They build the RDX, TL, and Accord. They do give tours but I'm pretty sure someone would have to call a while ahead of time to set something up.

This was the first Japanese car plant in the U.S. so there is some history there.

Are you talking about the plant in Marysville? They build the RDX, TL, and Accord. They do give tours but I'm pretty sure someone would have to call a while ahead of time to set something up.

This was the first Japanese car plant in the U.S. so there is some history there.

yup thats the one

Yeah, but when I was new, I didn't want everyone to come hang out with me at my church and drink kool-ade.

And no, I haven't seen any 'texas imports' site, I'm not a big fan of import sites. All they are, are people asking why their vtec doesn't sound louder than it does and talking about how they raced a Koenigsegg in their civic and put 3 car lengths on it.

Yeah, but when I was new, I didn't want everyone to come hang out with me at my church and drink kool-ade.

And no, I haven't seen any 'texas imports' site, I'm not a big fan of import sites. All they are, are people asking why their vtec doesn't sound louder than it does and talking about how they raced a Koenigsegg in their civic and put 3 car lengths on it.
LMFAO on both accounts. Naw his site is fairly new, still trying to build up haven't seen no one go to those lengths yet mostly just asking for help texas-imports.com

mostly just asking for help

yes, asking for help on topics that have been covered a gazillion times over already. If people would learn to search, it would be a lot easier.

I guarantee you any problem that anyone is having on that site has already been covered on here, on HT, or on D- or K-series.org.

i never said drink kool aid at church and i never said once that we would hang out in the church parking lot. i was using that as a meeting spot. and pissedoffsol i see your point about the drag strip thing. give me a few days to get it all together. and the comment about the family thing was a joke, so dont try to flame something when you didnt actually read the comment.

Why don't we just take a vote. There isn't any sense in going through the trouble of setting something up if people aren't gonna show

a vote won't solve anything.

To set up a successful meet on a national level requires a lot of time and money.

i don't have the time to put one together right now. we talked about one last year, but everything fell through.

National levels ? You can't possibly make a meet on a national level. N meets were barely national levels. Things like SEMA are National events.

Make a mid-US meet. I can make that meet scream, especially (for some damned reason) being regarded on HS as a Christian.

I can see it now:

"1st Annual Throw down in the Bible Belt !" "Hosted by the Reverend Celerity" "Now with 90% more godless liberals!"

Especially being set at a church. That would be great.

National levels ? You can't possibly make a meet on a national level. N meets were barely national levels. Things like SEMA are National events.

Make a mid-US meet. I can make that meet scream, especially (for some damned reason) being regarded on HS as a Christian.

I can see it now:

"1st Annual Throw down in the Bible Belt !" "Hosted by the Reverend Celerity" "Now with 90% more godless liberals!"

lol

I can see it now:

LMFAO

Back