Definition of Douche-bag...Funny Pic included

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Haters, I say that cause ya'll giving old dude so much shit, and I rock the pink also. You know me I'm always ready to give ya'll a good laugh or flame at my expense. Here's a few of my myspace pics.

706474394_l.jpg

Hat tilted also, but that's an old habit, "we bang to the left"

421852959_l.jpg

Dude you're not a cracker! Hell. Not that I think any less of you now, (even for the pink shit) but...

... oh hell I have no idea where the fuck I'm going with this.

Nice pink... stuff. heh

is that really you? if it is, i wont talk shit, i think you are one of two black members, if not the only one.

So does that mean I can get away with more shit now? jp:D

We bang to the left ?

everything we do is to the left as opposed to bloods to the right.

but youre black, so its more acceptable. that kid is a clean cut, probably suburb, italian boy.

Only half black remember? The other half is Puerto Rican.

Dude you're not a cracker! Hell. Not that I think any less of you now, (even for the pink shit) but...

... oh hell I have no idea where the fuck I'm going with this.

Nice pink... stuff. heh

Thanks yo, naw ya'll I'm not a crip, I'm a saint though somewhere along the lines we became affiliated with the crips, I'm not to sure on the history if it was cause of similar colors of just to maintain peace as we branched out into other cities and states. The saints originated out of Chicago but my chapter is out of Atlanta. Check this out if you have nothing else to do. [CHICAGOGANGS.ORG] ALMIGHTY SAINTS

I never pop the collar or wear pink, but I do turn the hat (since like 6th grade) and I have one tat, that's healing on my ribcage. It's not any gay writing in an "easy pain" spot.

Word. But don't tell me in a frat, you don't know this douchebag? I know about a dozen of them atleast.

I do wear lacoste like every college kid, but no northface. It's way too expensive.

Me thinks that you guys put way too much effort into this because sadly the muscle head rocking the pink shirt and tilted hat, can pull down more ass than you. :(

Then again, I make fun of the Das Ubers with their blowouts and popped collars. I love how girls just fall for that shit.

Me thinks that you guys put way too much effort into this because sadly the muscle head rocking the pink shirt and tilted hat, can pull down more ass than you. :(

Then again, I make fun of the Das Ubers with their blowouts and popped collars. I love how girls just fall for that shit.
Maybe you're right but I doubt that. A guy with his type of poise would get play mainly from one race of females, where as I would pull most of all

Maybe you're right but I doubt that. A guy with his type of poise would get play mainly from one race of females, where as I would pull most of all

LMFAO.

You would have just as difficult time crossing racial stereotypes as he would. The prissy white girls that I like to play with, would have none of that.

The sassy black girls I know, would have none of a white boy like that.

With a "no homo clause" (if you say no homo, before anything questionablely gay, its not gay) the guy is a good looking guy that obviously takes care of himself. Healthy females sense that and desire that. Natural selection, evolution and science my friend.

There you go being a dick again! haha

j/p.

If I went out looking for ass that line of reasoning might be a viable point of view.

LMFAO.

You would have just as difficult time crossing racial stereotypes as he would. The prissy white girls that I like to play with, would have none of that.

The sassy black girls I know, would have none of a white boy like that.

With a "no homo clause" (if you say no homo, before anything questionablely gay, its not gay) the guy is a good looking guy that obviously takes care of himself. Healthy females sense that and desire that. Natural selection, evolution and science my friend.
Presentation plays a major part in "courting" the opposite sex, but when it all boils down, "talk" will win over all

Word. But don't tell me in a frat, you don't know this douchebag? I know about a dozen of them atleast.

I do wear lacoste like every college kid, but no northface. It's way too expensive.
My fraternity doesn't have anyone like that. A few wear pink or purple, but we make fun of them hardcore for it so they don't do it too often. Actually we don't allow guys with pink shirts, popped collars, or blowouts into our parties. And we throw the best parties on campus.

And ThatGuy4Life is right. Knowing how to just talk to a girl can make her to want you. It's 75% of the battle. The other 25% is ignoring them to the point that they try to get your attention, but not so much that they get mad thinking you don't want them.

Last edited:
My fraternity doesn't have anyone like that. A few wear pink or purple, but we make fun of them hardcore for it so they don't do it too often. Actually we don't allow guys with pink shirts, popped collars, or blowouts into our parties. And we throw the best parties on campus.

And ThatGuy4Life is right. Knowing how to just talk to a girl can make her to want you. It's 75% of the battle. The other 25% is ignoring them to the point that they try to get your attention, but not so much that they get mad thinking you don't want them.
discrimination???????????

Hey, thatguy4life is there polynesians in NM?
And thats a bad ass tattoo on da back!
It kind of reminds me of the games tat on his back (i know i know hes a blood)

Hey, thatguy4life is there polynesians in NM?
And thats a bad ass tattoo on da back!
It kind of reminds me of the games tat on his back (i know i know hes a blood)
Not that I know of. Thanks man, I don't really care about the whole gang shit no more, I'm not home on my set so there is no reason to try to bang. I was actually kinda good when I got stationed out here except for the college football team here, I don't know how it started but every time we would go out there was a fight between them (lobos) and us AirForce and every year when the big game went down the AirForce team against the lobos there was guranteed to be at least 3 fights.

Then the fact that the college here in Albuquerque is red everyone wears red and try to claim blood, so I call them fake bloods. Like I said I was calm on the whole gang thing out here until year before last when I got back from Korea and was at the club got jumped by 11 of them fake ass bloods.

Back