1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

del sol and accord harness same???

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by frodotoolbox, Feb 4, 2009.

1. frodotoolbox

frodotoolbox 92 civic si d15b

ok well i just pulled the accord ecu and tried the del sol plugs and they fit does that mean the del sol harness will work with the accord ecu (well except for v-tec)????

and if this is true all i would need to not connect will be the v-tec and idk what wire it is...

i need a quick reply cuz i am at my dads and its like 30 degrees outside and i wanna get the wiring done so we can move onto the mount.

2. austin20110

austin20110 New Member

no

3. austin20110

austin20110 New Member

Pretty sure it wont atleast

4. frodotoolbox

frodotoolbox 92 civic si d15b

if this is true can someone else please confirm it so i dont do all the work and find out it doesnt???

5. welfare

welfare Ancient Member

yes, the ecu will plug in, but I have no idea if it will start the car, the pinouts are the same for all obd1 ecu;s but the ignition and fuel maps may be WAY different on the accord as compared to a civic/integra.
    it's not alot of work to plug an ecu into a car, it's 3 plugs, try it out, it will either work or it won't work, but I would just hit up a junkyard or ebay or somewhere and get the right ecu,
    what ecu do you need, what is your setup?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted