Del Sol and EK/EJ

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

intenseneal

Will Del Sol struts and spring work on a 98 coupe?? I am getting a Del Sol as a gift my uncle(he is getting out of Hondas:() and it has the Eibach Pro suspension on it. My 98 has crappy ebay coilovers that ride like shit. Wondering if the Del Sol stuff will swap with my 98 EK????

I really like Del Sol's, I am not sure what to do. The Sol has goods and bads as dose my 98. Big thing with the Del Sol is the auto trans and D series motor. My 98 has a B18b with 5 speed and I am building a B16 head for it now. I have given thought to swapping the Ls Vtec into the Del Sol but dont want to mess with a trans conversion. But I do have all the stuff I need on my 98.I will also be able to pass emissions with the OBD1 Del Sol with a Ls Vtec. Del Sol is also a 2 seater with a roll cage and I have a family, can only keep one car. I dont know goods and bads like I said. I am lean to swapping the suspension, hasport mounts rear disc brake system off Del Sol to my 98 and selling the Del Sol. With the money I make I can get some of the paint and body work done to the 98 and have a kick but suspention also.
Oh the Del Sol also has Skunk2 front and rear camber kit on it, I have a cheap Ebay one that wont align quite right. Will the Del Sol Skunk2 goodies work on my 98????

Del Sol does not have a roll cage.. unless you had one custom built for that car. :p

I'd take a 98 EK over my Del Slo. :p

Yep the Del Sol is my uncles he is giving it to me when he gets his new turbo diesel truck, he had a roll cage put in it. He was building it for weekend AutoX so it has a good but comfortable suspension. He was going to swap the D16Z6 and auto trans out for a B16 but sadly feel out of Hondas again. He also had a EG coupe completely striped and a built B16 that was going into it also for AutoX but he sold it off before it was finished. Sad but hay I get a free Honda out of it. It also has a Greddy SP2 catback and Greddy header.

Back