Del Sol Auto to manual

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

driftslut6969

Hi, i have 2 1993 honda del sol's. del sol A is wrecked and del sol B is just a shell. (A) is manual and car B is automatic. I want to swap the motor and tranny from car A into car be. what do i need to know in order to do this. I already know that i need a auto to manual mount from hasport. oh a btw del sol A is an Si and Car B is just an S......if it makes a difference.

damn...you have both cars, just change everything over(use all si crap tho)!^_^g/l!

Hi, i have 2 1993 honda del sol's. del sol A is wrecked and del sol B is just a shell. (A) is manual and car B is automatic. I want to swap the motor and tranny from car A into car be. what do i need to know in order to do this. I already know that i need a auto to manual mount from hasport. oh a btw del sol A is an Si and Car B is just an S......if it makes a difference.

S had the D15B, 102 hp. Si had the D16z, 128 hp. The shells should be the exact same, you'll just need the mounts (As you said). I don't know off the top of my head if the D15 is VTEC or not, if not, you'll need to transfer all the VTEC wiring as well, but both were OBD1-MPFI, so that shouldn't be a problem.

John

Back