del sol b18 swap ecu problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok i have a 93 del sol. has a b18 swap from a 96 integra ls. the car runs lean causing the nox to be redicalosly high from what im told. it has the stock del sol ecu in it. what ecu should be in it is my ?.

ok i have found out it has the obd1 pr4 out of the 90 to 91 integra ls in it. and duh a 96 ecu would run a 96 b18 but that is obd2 and del sol is obd1. from what ive been told by other is run a 95 integra ls which is a obd1 code p75 model. << should that solve my problem.

haha hmm i have no idea how would i find this out. i did not put the ecu in and the guy who did is a douch bag. so im lost on this situation.

Right up next to the ECU there should be a blue connector just hanging there, jam a paperclip or lenght of wire into the termials and turn the key to the on position and watch the check engine light. it will flash in morse code. short flash is one, long flash is 10, so for example 2 long flashes and five shorts is code 25.

ok o2 sensor wont make the car run lean if i am correct so that would not solve my problem.

Well I would still go ahead and replace tthe o2, then go from there. A new o2 could fix the problem.

Back