Del sol in ohio forsale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is one of many of my cars .....and im selling it im pretty sure im not here to argue who has more $ but i can argue who has the bigger dick....i win.....just ask your mother :ph34r:

d00d, how low can you get? These people are telling you what they would offer, its not that nice man, no paint and its not even half way clean. it blue books at 1300 and its a Del Sol, as for having more money, obviously you dont if you are trying to get 2500 for that piece, i mean come on, even if you sell it, you would be riping some d00d that has no idea what he's buying off. How much did you get that for? I would hope not more than 1k if you say you did alot of work on it. Oh and those rims, definately aint worth 500... my bro has the same set only his are 18s. Got them with rubber for 425$. Check your stuff before you go shooting off your mouth man. Your sh*t aint worth sh*t!

your a Fucking retard

kbb is $2500 Dick

not too mention that really does't mean shit cause a DEL SOL is more rare than a coupe or hatch

my price is't up for discussion and i dont care what people think the price should be.....its not your car so STFU

sell your crap for what you want

People allways run there mouth about prices but i ALLWAYS sell my cars for what i want...this will to despite all the idiots posting in this thread

in short KNOW what your talking about and dont bring bullshit in my thread unless you wanna get shit back in your threads

i would but you all are not hearing me

a b16 del sol is $3k....do you see them going for that NO

the book value does't not apply that much for del sol's, never the less i will get as much $ as someone will pay and i promise it will be $2k

i know whatcha mean..book on my jeep is 3100..and its worth more..my jeep is mint...

d00d, how low can you get? These people are telling you what they would offer, its not that nice man, no paint and its not even half way clean. it blue books at 1300 and its a Del Sol, as for having more money, obviously you dont if you are trying to get 2500 for that piece, i mean come on, even if you sell it, you would be riping some d00d that has no idea what he's buying off. How much did you get that for? I would hope not more than 1k if you say you did alot of work on it. Oh and those rims, definately aint worth 500... my bro has the same set only his are 18s. Got them with rubber for 425$. Check your stuff before you go shooting off your mouth man. Your sh*t aint worth sh*t!

thank you sir, i dont even know you.

and to you fabrication.com. you did not say ONE time in ANY of the ads associated with this thread it had a B16 in it till now. What is one to expect with the look of that del sol "5 speed". your a shitty salesman. how can i expect to guage what that pos del sol is worth on shoddy information. i offered. you could have not started flipping out and been a decent person and giving me some information as to why it's worth more. you: epic fail at life.

well there you go, you still havnt clarified what motor is in it. shoddy information...

gimme some more bumps losers

hahaha and yoiur friend is still walking his broke ass to teh bus stop

it does't have a b16....you sir are a morron

your a Fucking retard

kbb is $2500 Dick

not too mention that really does't mean shit cause a DEL SOL is more rare than a coupe or hatch

my price is't up for discussion and i dont care what people think the price should be.....its not your car so STFU

sell your crap for what you want

People allways run there mouth about prices but i ALLWAYS sell my cars for what i want...this will to despite all the idiots posting in this thread

in short KNOW what your talking about and dont bring bullshit in my thread unless you wanna get shit back in your threads

this is one of many of my cars .....and im selling it im pretty sure im not here to argue who has more $ but i can argue who has the bigger dick....i win.....just ask your mother :ph34r:

you keep being broke

yea heres a tip dont have your friend try and get cars for you by lowballing people.....idiots

FUCK all of you

Keep your bullshit talking comments to yourself

it books for $2500....del sol's are't cheap pieces of shit, there not as comon as civics thus DRIVES the Price up due to rarity

ANY running car is worth a Grand and i will take $2k that has been offered to me atleats 5 times from different people as soon as someone is serious

i was offered $500 for just the rims

Dont embarass yourself by a retarded offer....it looks as if you dunno shit what you talking about

dont pm me with bullshit offers like $1k thats a fuckin joke

This is why your car isn't selling and your attitude needs to change. You are calling people retards in other threads.

:werd:

KBB said its worth $2k.. i wouldnt expect to get more than that though.. you'd be lucky to get $1500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back