Del Sol Owners....!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vpSPOONsol

doesn't it suck when u lose at the runs, regardless of losing bad or not,
someone yells out "del sloow"
and everyone cracks up....just seeing if the del sol owners can relate

everytime i hear that, im like damn...if i had a turbo w/a BOV....i would shut them up so bad....
even if ur car is slow, the psshhh , is just so intimidating...

Who cares what other douchebags say, people call mine a del slow all the time, truth is,I'm faster than 75% of them, I just don't say shit back. If you enjoy driving it, fuck others, just take off your top as they are using their arm muscles to crank down all 4 of their windows when it's 90 degrees.

I didnt think much of them till I saw one atthe track run 12's. Now they kick ass.

hmmmm i dont hear the del slow thing too much ... i do hear the chick car shit though.... well i use to anyway

this hot girl who gos to my school drives one. i kinda wish i drove one so i could connect with her on a more personal level (she loves her car, and hondas). I mean she digs my Accord, but if it was a Del Sol... you know girls are wierd like that.

i just post pics of my shit.... and then, i say, someday, that will be in this car. so eat me

I never really get the del slow thing, but I do catch a lot of shit from some friends about driving a "bitch car".

However, none of them complain when riding with the top down.........

Originally posted by E_SolSi@May 2 2003, 12:34 AM
hmmmm i dont hear the del slow thing too much ... i do hear the chick car shit though.... well i use to anyway

I just get the chick car and the Bitch car all the time from my auto teacher.

Back