Del Sol Parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DelSlow89

93 Del Sol
I need del sol parts. mainly exterior and little interior.
F/R Bumpers
Headlights
Tailight(s)
cv axles
Hood
targa top
trunk
glovebox

Rims 15 inch 4 lug 100mm
If any one has anything on here or anyhting extra please reply. thankyou

hood and headlights for sale will let you have both for 175 will do paypal also

Yes im interested in the headlights and the hood. as long as the lights are in good nonscratched up condition and the hood has absolutely no dents. im in va so pm for a phone number and we discuss shipment etc.

336-247-2382 names chris need this stuff gone no dents in hood if you want to see pics go to my myspace.com/chriseverhart

its not red its blue but i could have my dad put a fresh paint on there for a lil extra its in a junk yard the car was smashed in the front end but if i remember correctly it is in perfect condition i will go check on the price and seals and for any dents

its not red its blue but i could have my dad put a fresh paint on there for a lil extra its in a junk yard the car was smashed in the front end but if i remember correctly it is in perfect condition i will go check on the price and seals and for any dents
hey do you have a left tail light or a rear bumper of that recked sol?

uhm i will need to hit the junk yard to make sure i know the tail lights are fine check ebay they have them for pretty cheap theres also a guy on here tryin to sell both for 30 dollars i think

Back