Del sol seats CROWER stg3cams B16 cable tranny y1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hammerdgolfer

OK FINAlY i can put pictures up again, i tried selling the seats a long time ago but could never get pictures out becaus one seat i let a freind borrow, im done messing around and just need to sell some stuff to finish my ride, all prices are obo and alist of tradable shit is at the bottom

del sol seats with grey stripe, there is one dinky hold in the passenger seat about 1/3 the size of a dime on the bottom cusion, 250 FIRM(sorry just paid over 250 and havent personaly used them) 100 shipping anywhere in the us
s40cbfe1c77a23.jpg

s40cbfe1097617.jpg

crower stg 3 cams for doch vtec b series, used for 700 miles,stock b16 cam gears are mounted on them since they were sitting around 500 obo and 30 for shipping
(i tried to get a close up of the crower #s on the end but it didnt turn out)
s40cbfcf133489.jpg

cable b16 jdm tranny, its a Y1, just came from ground zero in portland oregon and hasnt been used, guaranteed against grinds or anything, perfect shape 550 obo and 80 shipping in the us
s40cbfcd27a136.jpg

s40cbfcc9b98df.jpg

s40cbfcbe11180.jpg

all items located in southern washington state,

trades:
wheels
ef hatch projector lights, corner lights, bumper lights
ef9 siR body parts
5 lug setup
b series motors, trannys,
need a big throttle body right now
sparco wheel/hub
spark plug wires
b16a obd0 dist
ef hatchback exhaust
rays 7sided lugnuts or other cool lugnuts

paypal verified onembz@aol.com
email me questions at Larryemason@aol.com

please aim me at hammerdgolfer or email Larryemason@aol.com becaus i dont come to this site much

Back