1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Del sol seats CROWER stg3cams B16 cable tranny y1

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by hammerdgolfer, Jun 16, 2004.

1. hammerdgolfer

hammerdgolfer Senior Member

OK FINAlY i can put pictures up again, i tried selling the seats a long time ago but could never get pictures out becaus one seat i let a freind borrow, im done messing around and just need to sell some stuff to finish my ride, all prices are obo and alist of tradable shit is at the bottom

del sol seats with grey stripe, there is one dinky hold in the passenger seat about 1/3 the size of a dime on the bottom cusion, 250 FIRM(sorry just paid over 250 and havent personaly used them) 100 shipping anywhere in the us
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

crower stg 3 cams for doch vtec b series, used for 700 miles,stock b16 cam gears are mounted on them since they were sitting around 500 obo and 30 for shipping
    (i tried to get a close up of the crower #s on the end but it didnt turn out)
    [​IMG]

cable b16 jdm tranny, its a Y1, just came from ground zero in portland oregon and hasnt been used, guaranteed against grinds or anything, perfect shape 550 obo and 80 shipping in the us
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

all items located in southern washington state,

trades:
    wheels
    ef hatch projector lights, corner lights, bumper lights
    ef9 siR body parts
    5 lug setup
    b series motors, trannys,
    need a big throttle body right now
    sparco wheel/hub
    spark plug wires
    b16a obd0 dist
    ef hatchback exhaust
    rays 7sided lugnuts or other cool lugnuts

paypal verified onembz@aol.com
    email me questions at Larryemason@aol.com

please aim me at hammerdgolfer or email Larryemason@aol.com becaus i dont come to this site much

2. leonc

leonc Senior Member

i have a b16a obd0 distributor, are you interested in it.

Leon

3. b18delsol

b18delsol Member

i Have a Edelbrock throttle body. would u be interested in trading it for the cams n some cash?

4. hammerdgolfer

hammerdgolfer Senior Member

bump, cams/seats/tranny still availible and all need to be sold :worthy:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted