Del Sol Seats

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
Can I just use my CRX rails? I have an 88 so I would like to use those rails so the seat is mounted at all 4 points. I have 91 Si seats in my CRX right now but with the 89-91 rails, only 3 holes line up. Works fine but I still want the correct rails. I'm buying some Del Sol seats from a friend so I wanna know if/how they will fit.

I've searched but nothing comes up about what rails to use when putting these seats in a CRX.

To fit Del Sol seats in a Crx you need to make custom brackets. The rails from the Crx Seats will not go on the Del Sol Seats.
Or you can just throw the Sol seats in your Crx "as is" and tack weld the one bracket that does not line up.

Any way you do it , it is NOT a direct bolt in and the rails do not swap. They are a different design.

Lots of info on this, do a search too or check here..

http://honda-tech.com/zerosearch

well that sucks big fat monkey testicles. I was hoping to just swap rails. Looks like i'm gonna be making some brackets this weekend :mad:

Edit: I was thinking since I just got the 88 rails just laying around and they don't bolt to the 89-91 seats, i'm gonna weld them to the Del Sol seats :)

Back