del-sol si wheels for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b20 man

hey guys i got honda del sol wheels for sale or trade . they got good tires on them . there 14s . i sprayed them a tan color but can easly be changed if there polished . asking 150 or trade for them and they look like these .
nd25xe.jpg

hey guys i got honda del sol wheels for sale or trade . they got good tires on them . there 14s . i sprayed them a tan color but can easly be changed if there polished . asking 150 or trade for them and they look like these .
nd25xe.jpg
Is the 150 for 1 or all of the wheels? How many do you have?

Location? If you're near NJ I'll pick them up ASAP.

I'll let you know when after work lets me know when I'm off. Seriously, I need a new job so bad. As for where, halfway in between good for you? IDK where that even would be. Im in Hazlet, NJ.

Well it's looking like I'll be off Thurs and Fri this week but Thursday night I'm going down to Rowan for some fun and fornication. I need both. Work sucks. I worked mornings all week now today I'm on nights, like fuck them. Makes it impossible to plan things. Friday may be an option, or sometime in the afternoon Sat or Sun depending on when they have me working. I will keep you in the loop.

Last edited:
ight man i can do it whenever my dude there yours ok and how much you giving me we didnt go over it lol

Well I'm actually not going to Rowan on Thursday after all. The party I was going to is next Thursday. So most likely I'll be able to meet you in the next two days. As for price, if the wheels are in decent shape (no real curb rash) and the tires are really 90% I have no problem with $150. Would you be able to get some pics of them?

Pics? I'd like to get them sometime this week after I see pics...

Back