del sol supra conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I hae done a lot of looking and I find that converting my sol headlights to supra style headlights will make the car a dead ringer for a scaled down toyota supra I need to know if I buy the headlights and reshape the hood will the headlights actually fit and how should I expect it to work

why not find a supra and chop the front end off and custom fabricate everything to fit onto the del sol frame? it'd be cheaper that way I think...

...but the question that comes to my mind is... why? ;)

Originally posted by Tenzodelsol@Apr 20 2004, 02:25 AM
why not???

well,

1. it would look retarded
2. supra headlights belong on a supra
3. del sol headlights belong on a del sol
4. it would cost a shitload to do.
5. time
6. its pointless

is that enough or should i go on? :D

if any type of headlight conversion on del sol, do the EG coupe/sedan/hatchback headlight conversion. the del sols look pretty damn good with those headlights.

How about....Buy a Supra, or sell me your Sol so you won't mutilate it...Toyota is not a part of Honda, FYI.

People spend thousands of dollars to put another companies body parts on their car. Best of all, if you spend 5k, they throw in horrible screws in wrong places, massive gaps, and a false sense of self respect for FREE. What a deal!

headlight conversions are pointless. Sorry to say. Everytime I see a damn headlight converison I want to :slap: a bitch. So please don't rape a Del Sol...

i think that is a great idea. :worthy: when you get it done i wanna see pics
yesterday i think i saw a sol with like a 96 front end not to sure if thats what i saw but if so it was nice
5. time
6. its pointless

1.there is no way u can say a supra looks retarded no way and a mini supra would look even cooler.
2.gsr engines belong in gsrs but in this carzy world we call cars WHO CARES shit is ment to b different.
3.see 2
4.how is that even a good point just cuz your broke ass cant afford it doesnt mean hes broke with ya
5.nother dumb point "god didnt create the world in a day" if you want something done well its gunna take time
6.and when hes at a car show and u or someone u know looses to him then tell me its pointless

hope u do it justice

i think the only thing done to a sol's front end that looks good is an EG conversion. fenders, headlights, bumper. it looks just fuckin sweet

s408570db53037.jpg

Sweet!! :wub:

Originally posted by PhyRe@Apr 20 2004, 12:27 PM
i think that is a great idea. :worthy: when you get it done i wanna see pics
yesterday i think i saw a sol with like a 96 front end not to sure if thats what i saw but if so it was nice

5. time
6. its pointless

1.there is no way u can say a supra looks retarded no way and a mini supra would look even cooler.
2.gsr engines belong in gsrs but in this carzy world we call cars WHO CARES shit is ment to b different.
3.see 2
4.how is that even a good point just cuz your broke ass cant afford it doesnt mean hes broke with ya
5.nother dumb point "god didnt create the world in a day" if you want something done well its gunna take time
6.and when hes at a car show and u or someone u know looses to him then tell me its pointless

hope u do it justice

first of all noob nobody gives a shit about car shows here except maybe tpp so cut that shit.

all of the points he makes are right.

time
money pit
gay
gay
did i say gay

the civic front end looks kinda boring on there
i dunno ... i like the aux lights
93 - 95 del sol front end = :thumbsup: IMO

anyway heres supra lights on a sol

bluesuprasol1.jpg

looks like shit IMO
:puke:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Apr 20 2004, 02:04 PM
the civic front end looks kinda boring on there
i dunno ... i like the aux lights
93 - 95 del sol front end = :thumbsup: IMO

anyway heres supra lights on a sol

bluesuprasol1.jpg

looks like shit IMO

Word to everything you just said. 92-95 Civic headlights on a sol look like crap.

Here's an idea--leave it alone.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Apr 20 2004, 02:04 PM

bluesuprasol1.jpg

looks like shit IMO

and theres reason #6 why supra headlights dont belong on a sol

6. its fucking repugnant :puke:

i think the civic headlights look pretty terrible too..stock sol headlights look great IMO

now see heres where we are all different. IMO that is a badass conversion but I dont however like the bumper added the headlights look pretty damn sexy and I think the time and effort would be worth it but as previously thats my opinion.

:thumbsdown: Assugly if you ask me, but that's just my .02

Imagine the go fast parts you could buy with the money you'd spend changing....your....HEADLIGHTS

i just can't understand why you would want to waste all this money and time on headlights- a headlight swap is on par with that monstrous wing on the back of that del sol- why bother? you make your car a target to thieves when you put gawdy shit like that on your car- Save your time and leave some bondo for the rest of the world and keep your stock headlights- if they reall bother you that much, sell the car and buy one with headlights and exterior that you like

Back