del sol sway bar

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wilshire

Big WIll
what size is the front sway bar on the 97 del sol vtec??? im thinking of upgrading to a type r unit, but the stock one on the sol is pretty big already...

why upgrade the front? it will only increase understeer (plowing)
do you already have a large rear sway bar that is causing your car to be too tail hapy??

no i do not have a larger aftermarket rear sway bar. My car already gets loose a bit in hard cornering, alot of the time. So your saying that a larger rear sway bar would just make this worse???

thanks

so many things can cause that! list your setup then we can chat

as of now i have billstein struts (the two left are leaking) i bottom out on almost every semi hard right turn!! with eibach springs and a dc sports rear strut bar.

Soon to be installed --- in my room ive got some Tanabe Sustec pro s-s full coilovers, Skunk 2 rear tie bar, Blox rear LCA's and an Energy Suspension Hyperflex bushing kit.

So my questions are; will the itr rear sway bar help with my soon to be set up??? and what front strut bar do you recommend???

well after all of those mods go on then see if you have the same issue, bad shocks certainly dont help your situation.

i have a 23mm jdm itr rear bar and a 21mm suspension techniques front bar but i like having oversteer. with a larger front bar than rear bar you pretty much will be "plowing" understeering.

Back