1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Del sol targa top roof rattle????

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by 94delsolvtec, Dec 18, 2007.

1. 94delsolvtec

94delsolvtec New Member

i saw somewhere online a while ago that you can fix the targa top roof rattle with some washers and maybe a few other things but i lost that website when my comp crashed so i was wondering if anyone knows how to fix this problem and if i could get some instructions on how to do this i would be very greatfull. thanx
  2. NickBeam

NickBeam New Member

well I wouldn't say mine was rattling but it was making some noise, So I bought some silicone lubricant spray and conditioned the seals really good. Just spray it on and let it soak in and then wipe off the excess. Do that a couple times. That will take care of alot of noise. Mine is pretty much silent now. Ive got a 97 though. Not sure what shape your top is in.
  3. 94delsolvtec

94delsolvtec New Member

well i know honda completely redesigned the seals for the top in 95 so you have the newer design, i have the old one, i know the old one rattles alot when you hit bumps. i'll give it a try and see if it helps though, thanx