Del Sol W/ Civic Front End

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

chet

this picture is for pills, and the other del sol guys on the site...not sure if i like this...but the kid who had this car had damage to the front end of his del sol and got a good deal on a civic front end...what does everyone think?

s3e67f2899e496.jpg

Wouldn't do that to my sol, but I think that looks pretty clean. I like it. ;) I think some Denji projectors would look good, minus that lip? maybe a black eg lip? I dunno

I like it. Its clean. It works because everything fits together nicely w/ out crappy gaps. :)

as a sol owner, I dont want my baby looking like a bastard Civic :p I like my oem front bumper just fine. It's clean, but it's just wierd seeing that on a sol.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Mar 6 2003, 08:48 PM
as a sol owner, I dont want my baby looking like a bastard Civic :p I like my oem front bumper just fine. It's clean, but it's just wierd seeing that on a sol.

lol i found that very amusing

If the del sols' came like that stock I would have bought a del sol instead of a civic hatchback. Very straight and clean looking to meh.

ahhhh I got to get a mop to whipe up this drool. that is beautiful I think, especially with those circuit 8's.

omfg wtf is that delsol-civic conversion!?

That is HORRID.

I almost gouged my eyes out .. those pictures are blasphemous.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Mar 6 2003, 07:45 PM
j/k, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, no matter how wrong it may be :D

Werd to this and I am all for it! y0

its not terrible looking, but stock looks a lot better. The only advantage to that is that it'd be cheaper to fix provided you rear ended someone with your car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back