Del Sol W/ Civic Front End

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are both hot... she has a man though... a man with a b18c in his rex and an h22a in his 4 door eg, yea, he gets props.

they both look clean, but if i didnt know better, i'd swear they were stock. ;)

dont like em .... the Aux lights make the front end.... without them they just dont look right (no i dont like the 96-97 sols either)

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Mar 6 2003, 10:07 PM
that is beautiful I think, especially with those circuit 8's.

I think that del sol's look like pregeant ducks. Everytime I see their headlights I wanna bash em with a sledge hammer. I was thinkin the other day what would it look like to have a 5th gen civic front end on a sol. I like, the second looks better. I don't really like how the fender lines up by the windshield. But it looks 10 times better than stock.
Bro, where do you see circuit 8's? I can barely make out lug nuts. Maybe it's my 1980's computer though.

i can't believe i just noticed this... i dig the first one the 2nd one is ugly. i wouldn't do it to my car though.

The 1st one looks good!

what the hell is up with people bring up 2 year old threads??

:locked:

Bringing dead threads back for the sake of adding zero value comments is a bad thing. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

Thread locked to prevent further post whoring.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back