del sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

VTECPOWER

how bad would insurance be for a 17 y/o?
i now have a 95 teg sedan and its $95 for full coverage?
anyone that may have a idea of what it might cost?

wow i cant spell insurance lol

what year sol, whats your driving record, where are you from, etc. 95 for a 95 Teg on a 17 yr old means you're on your parents plan... are you looking to go full coverage on your own? liability? state min?

its not much more than a teg.... maybe 125?

but really, it depends on you, your record, your ins company, and which model sol you get

and full coverage on my parents plan, i still have to pay, its just on their plan, and my driving record is clean, never gotten a ticket, which beats the shit outa me how i havent, lol

My guess would be between 100 and 200. Kinda obvious huh? my 92 GT was 146 on my parents plan... and my Si is, uh well... over 200 on my own. :angry:

Mine is 150/mo on my own insurance through Progressive. Do what I did, call around. Leech off of your parents if you can for as long as possible.

this is like asking how much HP a particular modification will add...there are too many variables.

At 17 you have no choice but to stay on your parent's policy and that's a good thing. Once you turn 18 you can shop for your own plan but it will be high-risk only. High risk= $$$$$$$$$. Mooch off mom and dad's policy as long as possible.

On a side note. If you only get liability coverage, no coverage if your vehicle is damaged, whether its a Porsche or a Pinto, the rate is the same.

Originally posted by VTECPOWER@Jun 22 2004, 07:48 PM
why don't u quit yer bitchin?
u didnt have to reply so just fuckin chill.

Why don't you pull your head out of your ass and realize that WE DON'T FUCKING KNOW? Is this fucking InsuranceSalesmenSwap.com? Is this InsuranceQuoteSwap.com, motherfucker? Do you call McDonalds and ask them how much a prime rib is at Publix? Hell fucking no! So why the fuck are you asking US about YOUR insurance?

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back