Del Sols Are Even More Rare After Today.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what a whore.

i see an engine swap in your future though!!!

that shit can be fixed.. look in my timing article/.. the pic that shows my crank pulley, you can see where the front end of mine was hit before i bought it and welded together.

Adding insult to injury--I'm driving around a Hyundai Santa Fe, my mom is driving the Nissan 350Z :angry:

Set of three del sol si wheels for sale , four if you want a scratched to shit one. :eek:

They can fix it, it came damn close to over 75% of the value, and they are repainting the whole car with GY-15P (that's Samba Green Pearl to you)

dude that sucks! your car was really clean too, not to mention it will be better than new after insurance takes care of it. glad your ok though :spin:

are u going to rebuild it? i know you said something about the color, was the engine damaged in anyway where it makes it a cuz for a swap?
it just hurts inside looking at that, for looking for a car for that long and have it wrecked a little while after getting it is just wrong and just not right

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Mar 30 2003, 10:47 PM
boooooooo.

hondaswap hates 50 year old women.

WERD
and un-licensed/un-insured drivers like the one that nailed me on the way to school, while i was stopped(also a woman)

Back