dell disks?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ripperbone

angry bear
Rest In Peace
so my some of my disks for my inspiron 1100 laptop got destroyed buy my roommates dog. I spent the last 2 hours on the phone with dell to get them replaced and was transfered 21 times and still no help, does anyone know where else to get some of the disks that came with the system besides dell. I need the drivers and utillties disk, windvd disk and the disk for my dell wireless card. so if anyone has any ideas let me know. I am thinking of just downloading them all off dell's site to a cd, but I am going to sell my dell and would like to have the orginal disks

YES I know dell sucks and i even told them that on the phone :laugh:, #1 in customer service YEA right

its not that hard to get some disks ordered but to them I guess transfering someone 21 times to different areas is how they do things, and all of them telling me will I cant help you but I can tansfer you to the area that can, and here is the number incase you get disconnected. shit I have 20 some numbers with extensions that are no good

I am so pissed off that I am going to find a new laptop and get rid of my dell

FUCK dell and the stupid India support

ill sell you a set :) let me know what you need and i will give you the origional copy of them. Or i can burn a set for you. But i will need some money sent my way. let me know i can have it shipped out tomorrow if you need them.

I need the drivers & utillties disk and the truemobile for my dell wireless card (i am sure its a Dell Wireless 1350 WLAN PC Card).

let me know how much $ you need including shipping to colorado

and the drivers & utilities are for a insprion 1100 correct?

um , for drivers , go to the dell site and download them. the utilities might be avaliable as well .

Quoted post[/post]]
um , for drivers , go to the dell site and download them. the utilities might be avaliable as well .
:laugh: guess you didnt read my first post. Yes i can download them and burn them on a cd, but since I am tired of dealing with dell, I am going to sell my dell laptop and would like to have the orginal disks to go along with the laptop.

pm me exactly what you need. we will figure it out from there. And you dont need the true mobile disk to operate the router.

98% of the shit that comes with computers has the driver built into the HAL nowadays anyway...

its not like windvd is part of dell... its extra software installed to bog your shit down. WMP will play dvds with the right codec.

Quoted post[/post]]
98% of the shit that comes with computers has the driver built into the HAL nowadays anyway...

its not like windvd is part of dell... its extra software installed to bog your shit down. WMP will play dvds with the right codec.

got alink to that codec? :) i havent been able to find a free one that isnt "pirated" somehow.

also, if you get a dell or acer series of program, like windvd bundled with it (and it actually comes with the install cd) it wont work on anything but that line of pc's.

Quoted post[/post]]

?????? whats HAL

windvd isnt part of dell it was in the software package that came with my laptop, and I thought it was chewed up by the dog, but the disk is fine.

Quoted post[/post]]
pm me exactly what you need. we will figure it out from there. And you dont need the true mobile disk to operate the router.
yea I know you dont need it to run it, but its nice to have the software for it

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

got alink to that codec? :) i havent been able to find a free one that isnt "pirated" somehow.

also, if you get a dell or acer series of program, like windvd bundled with it (and it actually comes with the install cd) it wont work on anything but that line of pc's.

whats wrong the "free" ones provided via undergound groups :p

Had the same issues when my 600m's POS harddrive crapped out a few months back. They sent me a new Windows reinstallation disk, and my new (remanned at that) HD the next day, but shipped the associated disks like 1 week later. Had to use a friends comp to download drivers so I could have sound, internet and video. I'll have to try that Cyberlink codec, as Dell has not sent me a replacement for my DVD drivers.

Fuck Dell. I will never buy another Dell product again. Got the lappy through school for free, but it sucks nothingless.

Results 1 - 10 of about 2,060,000 for fuck dell. (0.30 seconds)

lol

Back