Dell lcd tv

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
http://www1.us.dell.com/content/products/p...s=19&l=en&s=dhs

they are currently $400 off their regular prices.
26" is pretty much exactly what im looking for. not too many people make an in-between lcd sized tv. i think the 30 would just be too big (this is for my room, not a tv/family room)

it's got all the outputs, a year warranty, and all the features i think i could want from a tv.

im not a gamer, so i don't care about game quality. i play like once every 6 months or so on my playstation.

i hardly watch tv, and don't even have cable- so this is pretty much a movie monitor for me and the pissedofftheatre.

thoughts, opinions? better buy somewhere else?

my uncle got a stupid huge 40+ inch sony wega one that looks exactly like that (maybe not wega...but something liket hat ) and it is SICK. the quality is amazing. I like the new flat screens that have the ambient lighting behind it to accentuate the colors on screen.

sony wegas are sick. but they are also 4000, and don't make any in-between sizes. its either computer monitor size, or 40" or larger.

i want a 25-27 range.

i have a 20" 4:3 right now, so moving to a 26" 16:9 is going to be a huge jump in size for me anyway. frankly, i just don't have the room for anything bigger without re-arranging my room around and losing out on something else

so whats the price of the 26 inch?

1600 less 400?

i found a 27 inch for 1235 including shipping

check out www.pricewatch.com

its just a listing site for all online computer/some electronics places to list their lowest prices...

the bottom section has a link to tv's then click lcd's on the next page

edit: these aren;t exactly brand name, so keep that in mind

its 2k minus 400 for 1600 out the door (shipped). im all set with a 1200 no name when i can get a name brand for just a little bit more.

but still, no one has answwered my question.

26" LCD is a waste IMO. LCD's suck for watching TV anyway, only good for the computer...

my advice for the size stick with a regular high end TV (sony) and save some money

EDIT: yea note to self...read the entire post dumbass

they're alright for movies, but my recommendation still sticks

To this day I've yet to find a nicer looking TV then the Elight Plasma we have at work.

I hear it day in and day out WOW THAT TV ROCKS! from almost everyone that comes in it's funny how they just sit in front of it and look at it in total awe the whole time they're there =)

only $10K =)

Back