Dell recalls 35,000 batteries

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i just called the hotline... there are 106 calls ahead of me. And there is a wait time of 7 minutes :) fuck that.

600m....check...c2603....check....oct 2005....negative.....check on website listed....negative

i almost got scared. thanks for keepin me awake b.

Quoted post[/post]]
i told you not to buy a dell :p

what should i have bought...a compaq...emachine...gateway...hmmmm?

Alienware is way out of my price range, so is falcon-nw....what else is even close to the quality? (in laptops...if i buy a desktop, id shoot myself)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

I wouldn't have listened to you anyway. :wink:

i know. and that's why you posted your "plans" to your civic on a mustang board....

oh, i know... i read it all...

and if you posted it here, i could have given you some constructive criticism on it... but i guess my real-world experience with playing with hondas isn't good enough for your stubborn ass

shame on me for having the stupidity to click on the full version of that site.

B, THANK YOU for not allowing images in signatures. More people should follow your example.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

I wouldn't have listened to you anyway. :wink:

i know. and that's why you posted your "plans" to your civic on a mustang board....

oh, i know... i read it all...

and if you posted it here, i could have given you some constructive criticism on it... but i guess my real-world experience with playing with hondas isn't good enough for your stubborn ass

well, everyone has their flavors... its his build let him build it :p

Quoted post[/post]]
you can find anything about anyone on the internet, so why bullshit?

http://www.mustangforums.com/m_795045/printable.htm

lol I posted it there because I basically wanted an arguement about it. Even with the first line there, I thought I'd get one, but I really didn't. If I wanted to listen to you, I'd ask a question here... watch you "constructively critisize" me, and then turn around and insult me a few days later like everyone else on this board seems to do. I didn't post it here because I never listen to you about Hondas, I was simply talking about a buying Dell. So far my desktop and laptop have been virtually maintenance and problem free, along with good customer support and quality products (IMO), I have no idea why you put them down just because of a recall on batteries. Way to switch topics.

Anyway, that's why I've just been keeping to myself this past month or so... more or less just reading through the general and swap threads as of late.

btw who showed you that anyway?

Back