Dell XPS M2010

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
holy crap. just got one of these in at work for a client (we have a couple guys that do outsourcing it work to local places) and the systems guy is going through the install stuff.

it's bad ass.

it's huge.

Dell XPS M2010 Product Details

it's expensive as shit. lol

a dell compliment from B......did hell freeze over.

In all fairness, i bad mouth dell desktops, but the XPS system is the exception. they rock.

oh, it will probably still break a day after the warranty expires, fry a mother board, and eat ram chips, but its still a bad ass design.

I'd take a 20inch iMac, same specs less than half the price.
The Core Duo is the shit, I am working on a 2GHz one right now, and it kicks ass!
In fact this XPS is lame, it uses a 2.5inch hard drive(s) (laptop drive).
It is $4600, when speced like an iMac. The only thing it has over it, is that it has an X1800 video card, instead of a x1600. Come October that will probably change. I would pay the $1699 for the iMac and another 90 bucks or so for a copy of Windows XP Home.

I'm about to help a coworker buy a graphics workstation for his son. I was considering recommending this model... But its only a 20" Screen, and he wants at least a 24"..

How do you think this would work if he does want this? This is what its made for, correct? (Too lazy to look up the specs)

Back