delsol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civ96

Hey guys am just wondering what the ecu code for an automatic vtec would be so i know what to ask fro when i am calling shops....thanks so much

If I am not mistaken, the ECU code with automatics ends in 5....It's been a while since I have seen one, anyone else want to verify this?

what model do you have? I have one from a civic dx (same engine as the S) that is a p06

the actual serial number is :
37820-p06-a52741-839222

has to be a dohc vtec.....not sohc....delsol i think is the only one that came in auto. And i checked the reference guide b4 i posted and it doesnt say weather or not the p30 is auto or 5 speed.....help i need help

the USDM Del Sol VTEC (DOHC VTEC model) never came in automatic

it may have been an option on JDM , EDM , etc models ... but not here

p30's can be auto or 5 speed.. post the code on the side!!

Originally posted by pills_PMD@May 6 2004, 07:23 AM

Are you sure? I have never seen a P30 auto ecu...They never made them in the states for sure. Canada may have, you never know what their ass-backwards country is doing.

Originally posted by Havok+May 6 2004, 03:30 PM-->
pills_PMD
@May 6 2004, 07:23 AM

Are you sure? I have never seen a P30 auto ecu...They never made them in the states for sure. Canada may have, you never know what their ass-backwards country is doing.

Yea, in Japan (or imported here) it can be auto.

ill get back to you about a b16 auto ecu. i think i have one. and they never made a outo b16 in the states. they are all jdm and edm

i think he's talking about the si model, the single cam vtec with the p28, maybe thats what he means?

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@May 6 2004, 03:20 PM
i think he's talking about the si model, the single cam vtec with the p28, maybe thats what he means?

has to be a dohc vtec.....not sohc....

:roll:

Back