delsolty is a communist twinkle toed slimey little

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Via IM:

delsolty: Hey man you know what a 3S-GTE AWD Turbocharged Toyota Motor be the best in???? Cuz I'm thinking about getting one

Loco Honkey: Ask me this in the thread and I'll answer there. I do this to not only educate you, but everyone else who reads it.

delsolty: UMM whatever! Nice talking to you old man

Now, this waste of oxygen starts bullshit lame threads, then IMs me for information that I feel would better the whole board instead of his stupid ass (quite honestly, the ass head doesn't deserve it, but hey), and then he gets his panties in a bunch. I can picture it now: Some blonde cunt twirling her hair going, "umm, whatever!"

So, delsolty, that's what I'm going to call you now. The Blonde Cunt. You're a winey sniveling little hebitch- manwhore who wouldn't have a clue if it was fucking you in the ass with its fucking cluedong. You have no grasp on reality, and think that you can prance around like a goddamn 12 year old on the intarnet, act like a fuckhead, and then get fucking info out of ME??? haha... Fuck YOU!?!?!

So, I did what I do whenever I have a matter of great contemplation. I took a shit. While my sphincter was doing aerobics, I thought about you, Cunt. I thought good and hard. But alas, the inevitable happened... I felt the splash of water on my balls and knew the time of thought had passed. I got up. I turned around. I looked down.

I shit black.

Surely, Cunt, you can see that this isn't going to work in your favor...

I was going to be nice. I was going to be the benevolent god that, despite knowing that you'll NEVER grasp the concept of internal combustion, let alone motor swaps, was going to grace you with my wisdom and knowledge that I've busted my ass to gain over the years. You think it's that easy? Just ask omnipotent Honkey and he'll bestow knowledge of the ages upon thee? Now, the only incentive I have is to chase you off the board.

Get off my board, you shit tard! You goddamn mouth breathing half assed stump fuck, you have nothing to offer, nothing to donate, and definetly NO PURPOSE being here. Go back to 6th grade, you democratic ball licker! Now, banning you would be the easy part, but I'm not going to do that. But you might as well leave, because I'll whore out your threads worse than your dad whores out your sister. Basically, I'm going to make sure that you NEVER learn anything from this board.

*smack* Respect, motherfucker. Respect. Learn it. But not from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back